Accounting and Bookkeeping
We utilize the experience and expertise of our accounting professionals to consistently provide innovative and cost effective solutions to our clients.
Although many businesses understand the importance of timely and accurate financial statements, they lack the accounting staff and expertise needed to make that goal a reality.
PHHW provides professional bookkeeping services at a competitive rate that allows our clients to feel confident about the accuracy of their financial statements.
Through our constructive approach to accounting, we study each client’s business and are able to serve as valuable and objective advisors. Our goal is to help our clients accomplish their business objectives by increasing operational efficiency, identifying problems before they arise, and improving profits.
Our Accounting Services
PHHW offers accounting and bookkeeping services for our clients on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis including the following:
- Preparation of compiled financial statements
- Preparation of monthly adjusting journal entries
- Proper recording of all transactions into accounting system
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Cash disbursement processing
- Prepare and update depreciation schedules
- Budget preparation on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- QuickBooks assistance
- Training of in-house accounting personnel
- Payroll services including the preparation of federal and state payroll returns
These are just a few of the bookkeeping and accounting services we provide. If your business needs a service that is not listed, please contact us and we can tailor our professional services to meet your business needs.